Download Prospectus 2022-2023
Download Paper Admission Form
- Registration form duly filled in & signed by the parents or guardians should be submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with photocopy has to be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the school within one month from the commencement of the session / admission.
- Admission to Nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interview only. For Standard III to Standard VIII a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
- For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the admission test and the interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
- The entire amount paid to the school during admission is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
For withdrawing a student from the school, a month's notice is to be given or a month's fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire-to take Transfer Certificate (TC) are required to clear the whole year's fee. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians the TC will be issued. The Transfer Certificate will be issued after payment of the required TC charges.